Monday, September 3, 2012

Every Little Thing

So.
 
It's been a while.
 
And I have a new goal for the month of September.
 
A few weeks ago, I was listening to my friend Bob Marley.
 

Bob tells me not to worry about a thing.
I don't think I'm quite there.
 
Yesterday I was having a conversation with a friend about how sometimes we have to push through challenges with faith knowing that the Lord is aware of us.
 
A key element is not being impatient, but waiting on the Lord.
 
I find myself impatient a lot, and more than that,
 
I worry about things.
 
Like all the time.
 
All. The. Time.
 
So my goal for September is to work on that.
 
This month I will choose not to worry about the things I cannot change.
 
 
Which basically boils down to, choose to be happy in the life I have now.
 
Because in all honesty, I have complete faith that everything will work out in the end, so why worry?
 

 
I think this is more my philosophy about life.
 
It's been a lot harder than I thought,
but it's still a good year.


No comments:

Post a Comment