Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Abundant Life

Welcome to 2012.
While sitting in church today,
I decided that it's going to be a good year.

The good year.

So I've decided to live the abundant life this year.

According to President Monson, it's easy as ABC.




Have a Positive Attitude.



Believe in Yourself.




Face Challenges with Courage.





I also thought of a ton of resolutions.
But now I can't remember them.


All I know is
it's going to be a good year.

And after all the wonderfulness that will be this year,
I get to get a big present at the end.


Good looking present, huh?



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It IS going to be a good year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for blogs! You are inspiring me to be more diligent in my own blogging.

    And yes, it is going to be the best year ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited for your year. Mike looks good with short hair! I'm used to seeing him with a 'fro ;)

    ReplyDelete